|Attack ability||Maelstrom Charge Rank 3|
|Boost(s)||Long Volley +1 |
|Required level||Grenade 30|
This very rare and very unique Legendary grenade is really more of a supernatural energy weapon. It was first introduced in the 2019 Hollowed Woods Halloween event. When hurled at an enemy, it unleashes its special Maelstrom Charge ability!
This Special Skill unleashes a lightning bolt from the heavens that strikes enemies on the ground with devastating effect. Do not get too greedy with it or you will join your fallen enemies by its unrelenting power!
It can only be found in Loot after completing the Storms in Hollowed Woods quest, and since it only drops from Captain Windshadow, the Hollowed Woods event must also be active. Its rarity and astronomical appearance makes this grenade extremely valuable with a selling price of 15,000 gold!
- The Storm Sphere was the first and only legendary grenade added in The Legend of Pirates Online.
- It is currently the only "Haunted" weapon in the game.
- With +8 demolitions skill, the blast radius is about as big as Desolation spell attack.
- Use of the Maelstrom Charge introduces significant health loss to your pirate upon impact. Use its power wisely!
- According to Myrna, the Storm Sphere allowed Captain Windshadow to lift his ship into the air, granting it the power of flight. Despite this, it does not provide any boost to sailing skills.
- This weapon was not in the original Pirates Online. It was created in The Legend of Pirates Online.