The Spanish Undead sailors who lost their lives in combat with the French have risen again as Jolly Roger's servants. But, these loyal Spaniards would rather carry on their fight with the French Undead. Unlike the French who use foils, they all use two cutlasses!
These rogues use two swords in combat and do quick combos with them. Unlike their slightly more restrained than their French Undead counterparts, they are very savage in their assaults.
|Spanish Undead Conquistador||10-15||750-1,250|
|Spanish Undead Bandido||15-20||1,250-1,750|
|Spanish Undead Pirata||20-25||1,750-2,250|
|Spanish Undead Capitan||25-30||2,250-2,750|
Game Note - These levels can vary on Flagships as the levels of enemies on flagships change depending on you and your crew's notoriety level.
- Dual Cutlass Barrage - A combination of left and right slashes.
- Dual Cutlass Combination - A series of double cuts.
- Dual Cutlass Gore - Dual thrusting moves.
- Dual Cutlass Spin - The skeleton whirls to double-strike.
- Dual Cutlass X-Slash - A brutal criss-cross attack with both blades.
Not only has Jolly resurrected the sailors, but he has risen a fleet of ships from their watery graves.
- Spanish Shadow Crow (Level 18-19) - Fury and Chain Shot Ammo
- Spanish Cerberus (Level 20-21) - Firebrand and Explosive Ammo
- Spanish Blood Scourge (Level 27-29) - Thunderbolt and Firebrand Ammo
These always come with a dangerous crew of Spanish undead to man them.