At Level 50 Notoriety, a pirate becomes a Pirate Master - meaning they are as notorious as possible. Though some do not consider a pirate a Master Pirate until all of their Skills are maximized as well. Many of these are seen as role models.
- Once you are Level 50, you no longer receive the groggy status after being knocked out.
- A Master pirate no longer earns Notoriety points, but any skill points will still amass until that skill is mastered.
- A Master pirate will not suffer from Groggy if they are KO'ed.
The acting of 'mastering' or reaching 'master' level Pirate at level 50 notoriety or the highest level on skills.
- The "master" level for notoriety used to be 30, then increased to 40, and then 50.
- All weapons master at 30. It used to be 25.