Ahoy! This be your information resource for Pirates of the Caribbean Online & The Legend of Pirates Online, a former game and its recreation. Both are based on Walt Disney's Pirates of the Caribbean films, rides, and characters.
|Currently there are 29 active users editing over 3,325 articles, and you can help!|
Anyone can edit any page here, and we encourage you to join us! If you find something that can be improved, either in content, grammar or formatting, feel free to fix it! Just please make sure it follows our Policies. If you have any questions about the wiki or helping out, you can ask one of our Administrators.
|Current News & Events|
MeetUp in Style!
See what's coming soon at James Howe's new MeetUp Location!
Thatch Welcomes You!
Sneak peek at another MeetUp Location coming soon!
Sally Avery goes legit?
Sneak peek at one of the coming MeetUp Locations
The Portal Re-Opens!
The creepy quests are back for special summer treat.
The TLOPO Development team created their own Python language compiler to work with the Panda3D graphics engine! This was because any server software Disney created to run Pirates Online was completely unavailable for them to use. Pypperoni is now an open source language for any programmer who wants to use it.
Did You Know?
- .... El Patron could summon three Crew Ghosts when he is close to being defeated?
- .... that Foulberto Smasho only dropped throwing knives in loot drops?
- .... that The Queen Anne's Revenge was the ship formerly captained by Blackbeard in Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides?
- .... that the ability to set sail on a Ship of the Line was made available on the Test Server before the ship was eventually removed?
|News Blog Archive|
|Pirates of the Caribbean wikis|
| • Pirates of the Caribbean •|
• Pirates Online •
• Tides of War•
• Lego Pirates of the Caribbean: The Video Game •
Pirates Online Wiki is not associated in any official way with the Walt Disney Company; its subsidiary, Disney Interactive; or any additional subsidiaries or affiliates.