Ahoy! This be your information resource for Pirates of the Caribbean Online & The Legend of Pirates Online, a former game and its recreation. Both are based on Walt Disney's Pirates of the Caribbean films, rides, and characters.
|Currently there are -1 active users editing over 3,053 articles, and you can help!|
Anyone can edit any page here, and we encourage you to join us! If you find something that can be improved, either in content, grammar or formatting, feel free to fix it! Just please make sure it follows our Policies. If you have any questions about the wiki or helping out, you can ask one of our Administrators.
|Current News & Events|
Version 1.20 is Here!
TLOPO now has Quest Reward Vendors, new graphic options and updated Quest Weapons
On the Horizon?
The Dev Team gives a hint of what's in the works for TLOPO.
Dandy up for Spring!
Classic POTCO and TLOPO finery is now on the rack.
Everything Old is New
The Devs recreated the original Pirates Online islands, but how would players visit them?
|News Blog Archive|
April Fool's became a Pirates Online tradition starting in 2009 with the Cannon Swab Cannon followed by the annual mustache prank in 2010 - which continues to this day. And now, The Legend of Pirates Online has added a new April Fool's Quest.
Did You Know?
- .... that Ship Repair could be done at sea, as well as at near the Shipwright in every island, for gold?
- .... that the East India Trading Company was based on a real company, the England East India Co?
- .... that the famous ghastly Captain, El Patron, haunted his ship in a chamber near his mine and spawned within a boss battle at the end of the Raven's Cove Story Quest?
- .... an Evil Curse of Doom emote was obtained by pirates after they took one of El Patron's Cursed Blades which were received after defeating El Patron?
|Pirates of the Caribbean wikis|
| • Pirates of the Caribbean •|
• Pirates Online •
• Tides of War•
• Lego Pirates of the Caribbean: The Video Game •
Pirates Online Wiki is not associated in any official way with the Walt Disney Company; its subsidiary, Disney Interactive; or any additional subsidiaries or affiliates.