|“||I'm glad ye be here. I could use yer services. Could ye deliver this card to Captain Teague? I be too busy and bein' that he's a foul mood most times, I'd rather not go me-self. I'd like to keep this hush, hush... savvy? So let's just keep this father's day card between us, ey?||”|
— Captain Jack Sparrow
For this quest, you need to deliver a message to Jack's father, Captain Edward Teague, who was once the most dangerous pirate in the Caribbean. Unfortunately, Jack doesn't know where he is.
|Father's Day||Visit Giladoga.||500 Notoriety Points|
|Return to Giladoga||Giladoga knows where Capt. Teague is, but he needs some help from you before he reveals the location.||None|
|Collect three Rock Crabs||Recover 3 chunks of meat from Rock Crabs.||100 Notoriety Points|
|Defeat Undead Witchdoctor||Recover a piece of paper from an Undead Witchdoctor.||100 Notoriety Points|
|Visit Bronze John||Visit Bronze John.||100 Notoriety Points|
|Bribe Bronze John||Bribe Bronze John with 100 gold.||100 Notoriety Points|
|Find Navy Ship with Capt. Teague||Recover Capt. Teague from a Navy Galleon or Frigate.||2x Reputation Points (3 hours) &|
500 gold pieces
- Logging off will pause the timer but once you log back online it will start again.
- This Quest is available to both Basic and Unlimited Access players! Both can use the rep bonus to level up weapons and their pirate that much faster!
- If you have acquired the quest, you have an unlimited amount of time to finish it. It is never removed from your journal even after Father's Day weekend.
- Though the quest revolves around Captain Teague, he never makes an actual appearance in game.
- To check the time remaining on your x2 Reputation Award, type /x2 into your chat window and press the Enter key.
- You can BANK your reward by waiting to sink the last Navy ship.
- If you want to time your game play with rewards for max reputation, like when you get into a large crew (150% max reward), this allows you to level skills very quickly, especially if killing higher level enemies.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.