We're Getting Mutants in the MCU - The Loop
Do you like this video?
Grave Shackles is an effective Voodoo Doll hex where unearthly chains erupt from the ground to wrap around an enemy and prevent them from moving. While immobile, the enemy may still be able to attack, but it can help you get away from your enemy.
|Rank||Voodoo Cost||Damage||Time Held|
|1||35 vp||220-243||6 sec|
|2||46 vp||264-292||7 sec|
|3||70 vp||308-391||8 sec|
|4||93 vp||352-390||10 sec|
|5||116 vp||397-438||11 sec|
- Jolly Roger also uses Grave Bind during Invasions. It can affect numerous pirates simultaneously without having to attune them. If you use it on him, it will can stop him for a limited amount of time, making it invaluable.
- Originally, the skill only did 1 point of damage since it's focus is on immobilizing enemies and cost a flat 50 voodoo points to use.
- Spending skill points on Conservation will reduce the voodoo cost.
- Spending skill points on Spirit Mastery will increase the damage.
- The type of doll used can also increase the time and damage.