Beware, they use their fencing foils in a different style than traditional cutlass attacks. It is a beautiful, but deadly type of fighting - even using martial art kicks!
|French Undead Quartermaster||10-15||750-1250|
|French Undead Maitre||15-20||1,250-1,750|
|French Undead Lieutenant||20-25||1,750-2,250|
|French Undead Capitaine||25-30||2,250-2,750|
Game Note - These levels can vary on Flaghips as the levels of enemies on flagships change depending on you and your crew's notoriety level.
- Foil Balestra Kick (All) - A jumping kick.
- Foil Cadence (Quarter Master) - A sequence of attacks
- Foil Fleche (All but Quarter Master) - An advancing strike
- Foil Impale (Maitre, Capitaine) - A weapon thrust.
- Foil Remise (Capitaine) - A continued attack.
- Foil Reprise (All but Lieutenant) - Renewed attack.
- Foil Swipe (All) - A quick cut.
The French have hoisted their sails again when Jolly Roger brought their vessels back from the depths.
- French Shadow Crow (Level 18-19) - Fury and Chain Shot Ammo
- French Cerberus (Level 20-21) - Firebrand and Explosive Ammo
- French Blood Scourge (Level 27-29) - Thunderbolt and Firebrand Ammo
These can be found sailing around Isla Cangrejos, attacking all who come close.
Jacques le Blanc, the fearless leader of the French Undead in the service of Jolly Roger