Story Quests are the most major quests in the game. They provide the most notoriety, and cannot be dropped. Most Story Quests are very long, and usually advance the story progression in the game. All Story Quests (with the exception of the Set Sail Story Quest) have a boss battle at the very end. The boss battles can be Treasure Maps, which can be repeated, or one-time boss battles, which can be performed only once.
The Story QuestsEdit
So far, there are only 3 story quests in game. However, the developers have hinted more will come.
Chapter 1: The Liberation of the Black PearlEdit
- Tutorial Quest (Not Story Quest), very first quest. Starts off in the tutorial.
- Story Quest: Set Sail, Starts off after the player leaves Rambleshack.
- Story Quest: The Black Pearl Crew, Unlocks after you finish the Set Sail Story Quest, by receiving your first pistol from Barbossa.
Chapter 2: Name TBA (Other Story Quests in Development)Edit
- El Patron's Lost Weapons Quest (Not Story Quest) - Prologue to Raven's Cove Story Quest.
- Story Quest: Raven's Cove, Unlocks at Notoriety level 30.
Canceled Chapter 2: Controlling the WindEdit
- Story Quest: The Headstone (Canceled), Unlocked after you complete The Black Pearl Crew Story Quest.