Types of Fly Traps
Fly Trap bosses are quite uncommon, and can be difficult to find.
- Acid Blight - (Rancid Fly Trap)
- Bonecracker - (Giant Fly Trap)
- Chomper - (Giant Fly Trap)
- Creeping Terror - Ancient Fly Trap)
- Old Growth - Ancient Fly Trap)
- Poison Blight - (Rancid Fly Trap)
- Putrid Odor - Ancient Fly Trap)
- Rapid Spit - (Giant Fly Trap)
- Snap Dragon - (Rancid Fly Trap)
- Spike - (Giant Fly Trap)
- Tanglevine - (Rancid Fly Trap)
- Withering Blight - Ancient Fly Trap)
Though they are immobile, the flytrap can still mount a lethal offensive.
- Bite - The flytrap snaps the pirates with its large maw.
- Jab - Using its stems, the flytrap pummels its enemy like a club.
- Venom Spit - Able to hit at long distances, the trap spits a lethal poison.
- Acid Spit - Similar to venom spit, the flytrap spits acid at you, up close or at a distance.
Many gypsies use various parts of a flytrap for potions and it is revealed during the Cuba Teleportation Quest that Tia Dalma uses the roots of Rancid Fly Traps for a special root beer during the summer which she makes some extra money with.
All items (4)