Types of Alligators
- Dreadtooth - Huge Alligator Boss in El Sudoron on Padres Del Fuego.
- Hardtack- Bayou Alligator Boss in Tortuga Graveyard on Tortuga.
- Alligarta - Bayou Alligator
- Alligarto - Bayou Alligator
- Billy Bob the Gator - Huge Alligator
- Bogdweller - Swamp Alligator
- Lockjaw - Big Alligator
- Meanmaw - Big Alligator
- Razorjaw - Bayou Alligator
- Ripshred - Huge Alligator
- Rotten Scales - Huge Alligator
- Scarred Scales - Big Alligator
- Shallow Swimmer - Swamp Alligator
- Swamp Terror - Huge Alligator
- Swampstalker - Swamp Alligator
- Tia's Favorite - Bayou Alligator
- Tide Lurker - Swamp Alligator
- Trapjaw - Big Alligator
The alligators attack when they see a good prey, or when attacked. The damage the attacks cause depend on the level of the alligator.
Bite - The alligator attempts to crush his victims between his powerful jaws. This deals minimal damage.
Crushing Bite - The alligator bites the attacker while lunging forward. Medium attack, it is slightly more powerful than the standard Bite.
Maim - The alligator attempts to crush his victim by hurling himself. This is the most powerful attack the alligator will use
Many alligators have uses for gypsies as their parts are valuable to them. Tia Dalma has you defeat plenty for their teeth, which are like currency for gypsies, their tails for potions and big alligators scales are used for primitive dental floss for island natives.
All items (5)