Ahoy! This be your information resource for Pirates of the Caribbean Online & The Legend of Pirates Online, a former game and its recreation. Both are based on Walt Disney's Pirates of the Caribbean films, rides, and characters.
|Currently there are 23 active users editing over 3,293 articles, and you can help!|
Anyone can edit any page here, and we encourage you to join us! If you find something that can be improved, either in content, grammar or formatting, feel free to fix it! Just please make sure it follows our Policies. If you have any questions about the wiki or helping out, you can ask one of our Administrators.
|Current News & Events|
Moving into the spooky season, old favorite outfits return plus the new MERCHANT set.
The Watcher Awaits!
October 1st brings the back the creepy haunted village!
Coming this Fall! Team up with your mates to grab the loot and give your enemy the boot!
As TLOPO celebrates it's 4th Year, the Development Team has some exciting news!
|News Blog Archive|
The witching season be not far off mates. Soon, the veil between this world and the next will be at it's thinnest. And it's nearing time for the veil between the Caribbean and the lost village in the Hollowed Woods to open once again.
Did You Know?
- .... that Ship Repair could be done at sea, as well as at near the Shipwright in every island, for gold?
- .... that the East India Trading Company was based on a real company, the England East India Co?
- .... that the famous ghastly Captain, El Patron, haunted his ship in a chamber near his mine and spawned within a boss battle at the end of the Raven's Cove Story Quest?
- .... an Evil Curse of Doom emote was obtained by pirates after they took one of El Patron's Cursed Blades which were received after defeating El Patron?
|Pirates of the Caribbean wikis|
| • Pirates of the Caribbean •|
• Pirates Online •
• Tides of War•
• Lego Pirates of the Caribbean: The Video Game •
Pirates Online Wiki is not associated in any official way with the Walt Disney Company; its subsidiary, Disney Interactive; or any additional subsidiaries or affiliates.